As Fibrepak is a sub-brand of leading thermoformer TEQ, all clients benefit from the innovation and expertise gained from 4 decades of experience in designing and manufacturing thermoformed packaging and components for many of the world’s leading brands and organisations.
TEQ produce innovative thermoformed plastic packaging for many of the world’s leading brands and organisations so we are able to offer clients a combination of smooth sided fibre and thermoformed plastic to create the ‘Total Pack Solution.’ This winning combination provides a solution that sets your product apart from your competition, retains product visibility 'in pack,' reduces your carbon footprint and enhances your brand image.
Our fibre products differ from traditional moulded pulp packaging in a number of ways. They have a high tolerance allowing accurate registration to ensure a consistent fit and are thin walled with precisely trimmed edges and defined hinges, which combined with the option of heat sealability for product security opens up a whole range of packaging possibilities.
- Natural and sustainable with chain of custody certification
- Kerbside recyclable with mixed paper
- Shock absorbent
- Can be treated to be moisture resistant for sustained periods
- Can be treated to be oil resistant
- Packaging parts nest
- Significant storage and transport savings compared to EPS & foam packaging parts